Your Professional Duct Cleaning Service
For The Air You Breathe...
Call Us Today!
Many people have allergic reactions to pollen, bacteria, dust mites, and animal dander. Alergies including hayfever and asthma affect 41 million Americans or about one out of six people.
|Dust Mites||Pollen||Bacteria||Pet Dander|
We Can Help!
Hannabery HVAC offers Professional Air Duct Cleaning Services, provided by experienced HVAC Technicians. Call us today to schedule an appointment - 610-366-9400.
Why Have Your Air Ducts Professionally Cleaned?
So Glad You Asked...
- For Better Health...
Contaminants in your Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) system can aggravate asthma and allergies. Our Duct Cleaning process can help eliminate bacteria and fungus to improve the air quality in your home. Cleaning your air ducts can protect everyone in your home from breathing contaminated air.
- For A Cleaner Environment...
Less dust and dirt means a cleaner environment. Cleaning your air duct system can help maintain a cleaner home, requiring less dusting.
- For Better Efficiency...
Cleaning your air duct system helps your HVAC system run more efficiently, resulting in less run time and lower heating and cooling bills. Cleaning your air duct system can also extend the life of your heating and air conditioning equipment.
- New Homes & Renovation Work...
Your new home may not be as clean as you think. During construction, your air duct system is open allowing wood shavings, drywall dust, dirt, trash, and carpet fibers to settle or be swept into your system. Cleaning your air duct system is the only way to thoroughly remove these contaminates.
Not Enough To Convince You?
Here's A Few More Reasons...
- If there is cigarette or cigar smoke, and/or pets.
- If there is substantial visible mold growth inside sheet metal ductwork or on other components of your heating and cooling system. * See note below.
- If ducts are infested with vermin... rodents or insects.
- If ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris.
- If particles and/or debris are actually released into the home from your supply registers or vents.
If you have fiberglass or insulated air ducts and the insulation or duct gets wet or moldy, it cannot be effectively cleaned and should be removed and replaced. And if the conditions causing the mold growth in the first place are not corrected, mold growth will recur.
The Hannabery Duct Cleaning Package:
- Experienced HVAC technicians
- Surface cleaning of all registers and grilles
- High performance vacuum located outside (over 5000 cfm)
- High pressure air agitating equipment
- All main supply and return ducts cleaned
- All branch run ducts cleaned
- Clean filter where applicable
- Vacuum each individual floor register
- Visual inspection for ductwork integrity
- All work performed by Hannabery HVAC employees
A Few Indoor Air Quality Facts:
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine).
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association).
- EPA claims indoor air has been found to be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air (EPA).
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air (Dept. of Consumer Affairs).
- A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% (EPA).
- 9 out of 10 heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems failures are caused by dust and dirt (Louisiana Coop Extension Service).
Duct Cleaning Works!
Improving Indoor Air Quality has become a major concern. Besides having your air ducts cleaned, consider upgrading your air filter as well. We offer a large selection of products to fit every lifestyle and budget. We also recommend annual maintenance inspections of your heating and cooling system, regular filter changes or cleanings, and preventing moisture contamination.
Avoid the Scams...
Consumers should beware of “blow-and-go” air duct cleaning companies. These companies often charge a nominal fee and do a poor job of cleaning your duct work. These companies may also persuade the consumer to pay for unneeded services with and/or without their permission.
Consumers are told they have mold and other toxic substances in their HVAC systems – claims which are most likely false and used merely to extort money. Coupons and flyers advertising rock bottom prices on “whole house air duct cleaning” and “HVAC mold and soot removal” arrive in the mail daily for some households. Just remember, you get what you pay for!
Have your Ductwork professionally cleaned today!
Call us at 1-800-544-4328
or click below to receive your...
[Must be in our service area]