The Service Tech Quiz
Part 2 of 4
Find out if you are a Master Technician, Journeyman, or just a Helper!
1. Recommended manifold pressure on a natural gas system is:
2. When venting a 90+ furnace, the vent piping should be:
3. Recommended draft over-fire on oil-fired equipment should be:
4. Recommended smoke readings are:
5. When evacuating a system, a vacuum gauge that won't pull below 1000 microns could indicate:
Go to Part 3 of the Service Tech Quiz
Brought to you by Hannabery HVAC. Copyright © 1997Hannabery HVAC. All rights reserved.